Tuesday, January 8, 2013

2013-2014 Seattle Symphony Season Announcement!

Today I received an emailing inviting me to attend the official unveiling of the 2013-2014 Seattle Symphony season on January 18th! I'm so excited!!!

The event opens with a performance of Fauré's Élegie for Cello and Orchestra, with Efe Baltacigil (the principal cellist of the Symphony) as the soloist. Then Ludovic Morlot and Executive Director Simon Woods will reveal the 2013-2014 season. And lastly there will be a performance of the final movement of Shostakovich's 5th Symphony, performed by a joint collaboration of the Seattle Symphony and the Seattle Youth Symphony. I was a member of SYSO for the 2009-2010 season, so I always love seeing them perform!

Afterwards there will be 2013-2014 season brochures available! I wonder if I'll be able to subscribe to the season immediately at that point. I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment